[Kartbuilding] Stephen Burke "New cart"

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 5 21:35:28 GMT 2014

Hi Mike,

Well it looks the job. There looks to be some amount of welding gone
into the body of it. I'm trying to judge the size of it - looking at the
bench in the background - it looks fairly big!
I think I spot suspension over the rear wheels! There's a nice bit of
work in getting all that working!
I like the wheels. They look the part. I wonder where you got them or
whether you bought them new, and if so, I wonder if they cost a lot. It
would be interesting to hear how you managed the transmission and
whether you are using a differential - or perhaps you are using the
engine and transmission from a quad/atv.

Its a really nice job. If you like, you can send on some more photos and
I can add it to the kartbuilding.net website to inspire fellow kartbuilders!