[Kartbuilding] Fwd: I need some pointers on my kart!

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:22:39 IST 2006

Hi,

If you eliminated the jackshaft and used the 10 tooth sprocket - you
would need a 40 or 50 toothed sprocket on your rear axle for any
speed/ power.

In relation to the #35 and #41 - they are the specifications for the
type of chain to be used, and is the distance between the links of the
chain, and also the width of the chain.