[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Sir I am Impressed by your work

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:23:46 IST 2006

Hi,
Im glad that you find my website useful.
All I can say is that all the information, details and plans I have are on
my website.
All I can offer more is to answer any specific questions you may have.

If you have any specific question while you are making the kart - then
forward them to me and I will answer them.