[Kartbuilding] Fwd: solidworks drawings

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:24:19 IST 2006

Mike,

The 3d plans I have are not in native SolidWorks Format. I actually
drew them in Autodesk Inventor (which I was learning at the time) and
exported them to Solidworks as IGES etc.

The converted files resaved in Solidworks are zipped up and can be found here:
http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/racingkart/Kart_Solidworks.zip

Unforunately, as the files are exported - you will not be able to edit
sketches and features - however you can add extra details to teh kart.
Best of Luck,
Rgds,
Stephen

P.S. I have SolidWorks Video Tutorials at www.staff.ul.ie/sburke/solidworks