[Kartbuilding] Fwd: Need info on building a kart

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:36:28 IST 2006

Thanks a lot. Your info really helped me.
Thanks again.
Salvatore.

Hi,
It is possible to make a kart out of wood - there are plans on the
kartbuilding website - it wont be very fast  though.
In order to make a kart there will have to be SOME welding done. If
you cant weld yourself, you will have to pay someone to weld the
pieces for you - e.g. the steering or rear axle. Any engineering works
etc. will do all the welding you need. You will have to get around and
see who can help you out in terms of welding etc.
Best of Luck
-steve