[Kartbuilding] Fwd: offroad kart plans

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:37:13 IST 2006

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks for making the word document - I have converted it to pdf and put it
on my website. I was initially worried about people distributing it etc.
without reference to the website, as the plans have been sold numerous times
on ebay! - without my knowledge. I will put the document you made up without
any changes - I dont have time to look into it presently.

As for the photo - yes the kart in the photo is different. I built that kart
first (with the yellow wheels) and then I modified the plans and put them on
my website.
Best of Luck
-steve