[Kartbuilding] Fwd: V Belt

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:25:36 IST 2006

Hi Jeff,

I know that it is hard to believe, but if you set up this setup, then
it will work.
Put a small v-belt pulley on the engine, and a large one on the rear
axle. The greater the distance between the engine and rear axle, the
better. If there is tension on the belt and the belt is long enough,
1-2ft, then you will have no problems.
If you setup the system, email again if you are having any problems.
Another thing to watch out for:
Have the pulley wheel on the engine at the same level as the bottom of
the pulley wheel on the rear axle.
Try and See.
Best of Luck
-steve

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:06:54 -0500, Jeffrey Huang