[Kartbuilding] Fwd: dude i have problems need help

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:26:57 IST 2006

Hi Andrew,
One disc brake on the rear axle will be loads, as long as it is a good one.
A 75cc automatic would be slow in reaching 80kph. You definately would
not want to be going uphill or into the wind. 60kph is more realistic.
The 75cc engine doesnt need a clutch.
Best of Luck
-steve

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:35:58 -0600 (CST), andres mendoza