[Kartbuilding] Fwd: pictures

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:28:09 IST 2006

Hi,
Finished pictures of the racing kart, before it was sold are on my website here:
"http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/racingkart/sold_photos/index.html"

As for the zip file, I take it that they are the autoCAD drawing files you want?
All the individual files are located here on my website:
"http://www.skynet.ie/~steviewdr/Freeplans/Download/"

Sending them over email would only be hassle.
Best of Luck
-steve