[Kartbuilding] Fwd:

Stephen Burke kartbuilding at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:29:43 IST 2006

The best and most common, is "Stick" welding. This is also called
"manual arc" welding.

Of course if you could get your hands on a "Tig" welder it will also
work ok. "Tig" = Tungsten Inert gas welding.

Id say you should stay with the manual stick welding.
Best of Luck

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:33:44 -0500, George Garoufalis

> Hey man I'm building my first kart and I just wanted to know what type of
> welding I need to do on my kart. Thanks

More information about the Kartbuilding mailing list