[Kartbuilding] Re

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Aug 18 23:27:28 IST 2007

Kiran,

Im afraid I dont have a formual for calculating the various KPI, Camber
and Castor Angles. Typically I use a "rule of thumb" and standard settings
for go-karts.
It depends a large amount on whether there is front wheel suspension or
not. Typically go-karts dont have front suspension so it is easier to use
default settings for the Camber and Castor angles.

I suggest you go through this page:
http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html
and perhaps try and contact the author of the above page. He might be able
to provide you with further information.