[Kartbuilding] Old karts (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Feb 22 19:23:47 GMT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:36:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Old karts

Thanks for the tips. I have been thinking about doing this ever since I
ended up with a 84 Honda ATC 110. The bike was trash so I took the forks off
and built a go-kart engine powered 3wheeler that turned out really cool. So
I always wanted to take the top end off the 110 and use the gears so HERE it
is on my Streaker Kart Feel free to place my picture on you website I can
send more if you want.  Its got a 3speed with HI-LO range, conventional
differential, Dual rear Hydraulic brakes, 5 Horse Briggs Flat head with 420
Roller Chain.

Stephen