[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Jul 18 09:25:07 IST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your comments about the kartbuilding website.
This list of all the drawings in "millimeters" can be found here:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/

To convert millimeters to centimeters, DIVIDE by 10.
I.E. 100mm = 10cm
or 25mm = 2.5cm

To convert millimeters to inches, DIVIDE by 25.
I.E. 100mm = 4 inches
or 25mm = 1 inch

I hope this helps and will allow you to use the complete set of racing
kart plans. If you are still having problems, or if you have any further
questions, simply email me.