[Kartbuilding] planos de un kart en castellano

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Jul 18 18:40:20 IST 2007

Hi,

Google can translate english to spanish. Try the following:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kartbuilding.net&langpair=en%7Ces&hl=en&ie=UTF8

It will convert the kart plans from english to spanish for you.

I didnt manage to fully translate your original email. Were you looking
for photos and tips/tricks for making a go-kart.

Email me with specific questions, and I will do my best to answer them for
you.