[Kartbuilding] Help

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat May 12 16:15:15 IST 2007

Hi Alex,

I suggest you start building the wooden go-kart firstly. Then you can see
about attaching a lawnmower engine to the wooden kart. This kart should be
easy to build and not require anything complicated.

Once you have successfully built the wooden kart and have gotten it going
with a lawnmower engine, then you can see about making a racing or general
purpose kart made from a metal chassis.

This is the way I started kartbuilding myself. I started with wooden karts
and progressed from there.

The wooden kart plans are located here on my website:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html