[Kartbuilding] Permission Request

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Sep 25 16:11:35 IST 2007

Sandy,

Feel free to use that isometric drawing in whatever way you wish. I would
appreciate it if you could place a link to www.kartbuilding.net, and or
mention the website.

I would also be interested in listening/viewing the podcast if it was
available. It sounds very interesting.

Thank you for your email and request to use the material on
www.kartbuilding.net.

Best Regards,
Stephen