[Kartbuilding] Want some pictures? (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Aug 26 22:47:50 IST 2008

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your email and photos. The wooden gokart looks very well! Its a
great idea having the standing position at the back for the pusher.
The "no welding" required concept is good as a lot of people who get in
touch with myself don't know anyone who can weld for them.

The website www.plywoodfun.com shows a good overview of the gokart. There
is plenty of potential for other projects too!

I hope to revamp the kartbuilding website in the coming months, and I'll
be sure to put a link and some photos up.

Thanks again.
-steve