[Kartbuilding] Can you please help me?

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Dec 13 16:35:56 GMT 2008

Hi,

If you have access to AutoCAD, then you can download the Off-Road Kart
plans in DWG format from: http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/readme.htm
There is also a PDF which contains all the off-road kart plans on one
document. This can be downloaded from:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/offroad_kart_plan.pdf

If you have any specific question about the off-road kart, then feel free
to email me.