[Kartbuilding] plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Dec 13 16:43:48 GMT 2008

Hi Colin,

Unforunately I didn't design them plans, and I dont have any further
dimensions or plans other than those on the kartbuilding website. You can
download the PDF of the plans at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/PlAnS/CIA_Technical_Regulations_2007_Web_RT2007.pdf
Your best bet is to print out the plan view, measure it with a ruler and
scale it up appropriately given the other dimensions that are there.

Apologies I can't provide any more insight on this plans at this stage.