[Kartbuilding] wooden gokart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 22 18:41:18 GMT 2008

Hi Sandy/Steve,

The kart you mentioned sounds very interesting. The name - "KINDER-WAGEN",
seems german for "Child Car". There is some information about old vintage
karts on my blog at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/08/09/vintage-go-karts-a-website-review/
Perhaps you might be able to spot your kart there. Im not sure if you
would be able to obtain the plans exactly at this stage as they would be
more than likely in hardcopy format only. If you have a few photos of it,
then it would be possible to reproduce the plans for it.
If you had some photos there, I would be interested in looking at them.
You should be able to send photos with an email, although it make take a
few minutes to attach the photos. You could look at setting up an online
photo album at http://imageshack.us/ or http://www.flickr.com/ You should
be able to email the photos directly however. Try using Sandy's email at
yahoo again, as it will definately allow images to be emailed.

I hope the above website URL for vintage karts helps.