[Kartbuilding] Thank You!

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Nov 8 21:11:31 GMT 2008

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the photos of your cool looking racing kart. I have put them on
the Kartbuilding Gallery at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/Adam-J-Kiesel_Racing_Kart/
Let me know if you want any changed.

I'm delighted to hear that you found the kartbuilding.net website and the
plans useful. Its great to get feedback and nice to see some photos of the
finished (or nearly finished :) ) karts.

The racing kart looks great. The slick racing tyres and hubs really show
off the kart. The gold paint looks awesome. I'd say that kart will go
fairly fast as it looks nice and light, with no bulky or heavy extras.

The night photos that your friend took do look cool. Taking good photos at
night can be fairly difficult. If you have any more photos and/or close up
details of the brakes, steering, rear axle mounts, front stub axles, feel
free to send them on. I hope to have your photos as a reference and add a
link to these on the racing kart plans page. Practical case studies are
great to have.

The engine in the night shots looks good. Having just a brake and
accelerator/gas pedal makes things easy. If you consider the motorcycle
engine, things can get a little complicated with needing a clutch pedal
and a gear lever. It'd be nothing you could'nt handle though!

Overall - I think the kart looks really well and nicely finished. It
should go fast and handle really well. Let us know how it drives and if
you have any other photos. If you want to write a paragraph of text on
your experiences making the kart, I can put it up on the kartbuilding
website to help fellow kartbuilders.