[Kartbuilding] Kart plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Nov 14 22:52:25 GMT 2008

Hi David,

I did talk about a few methods of using pedal power to propel the wooden
karts on www.kartbuilding.net
I outlined these methods in previous emails and queries from people. Take
a read of:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2006-December/000307.html
http://mark.rehorst.com/CF_Bike/
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2007-November/000489.html

I hope you find these of use.
If you have any specific questions, just let ask.