[Kartbuilding] clutches

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Dec 21 20:26:16 GMT 2009

Hi Mark,

By the sounds of it, you have the transmission in place, you just need a
clutch on the engine. Take a read of an article I wrote on centrifugal
clutches on:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/06/26/using-a-centrifugal-clutch-and-chain-drive/

There is a link on the above site to www.northerntool.com who have a
number of clutches you could use.

Apologies I don't have anything more specific to what you were looking
for.

P.S. I done some searches on the scamp bike and came across:
http://www.minidoodle.com/id75.htm
http://jleibovitch.tripod.com/id82.htm