[Kartbuilding] Go-Kart plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Dec 21 21:08:40 GMT 2009

Hi John,

Sorry for the slow reply.
Yes, you can use any of the plans on the Kartbuilding website
(www.kartbuilding.net). The plans are free. What I mean by copyrighted is
the fact that they can't be re-distributed under a different name and
sold. Regarding the note on the drawing (which you included below) I was
referring to the 2D Plans rather than the kart. People previously have
taken the plans, recreated the 2D Drawings in MS Paint and sold them as
their own.

If you are using the plans well and good. If someone asks about the plans,
then it would be great if you mention the kartbuilding website to them
where they can read and see some of the information and details
themselves.

If you have any questions on the kart and/or plans, just drop me an email.
P.S. thanks for asking regarding the use of the plans.