[Kartbuilding] Project from Egypt

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Feb 16 22:06:39 GMT 2009

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your email. Renting a go-kart in Egypt sounds very very
expensive!!

As well as the Kartbuilding Blog, there are plans and loads of other
Kart information at www.kartbuilding.net  I hope you will find it useful.
There are 2-3 different types of karts there with plans and all details
required.

If you have any specific question, just ask and I will do my best to
answer it.