[Kartbuilding] Off-Road Go Kart-Please Read!

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Jan 13 23:22:11 GMT 2009

Hi Kenneth,

There is only 1 off-road gokart design with plans on the kartbuilding
website at: http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm
If its only a design you are looking for, you could take a look at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/04/popular-mechanics-rotax-racing-go-karts-and-a-honda-atv/
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/19/video-on-making-a-go-kart-with-suspension/

If you have any specific question just email us. Apologies I dont have any
other off-road kart plans.