[Kartbuilding] URGENT

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jul 26 21:55:59 IST 2009

Hi Ben,

There are two sections on the kartbuilding website for the wooden kart
with the lawnmower engine.

#1 = Simple Wooden Kart:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html
#2 = Modified Simple Wooden Kart with lawnmower engine:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/woodenkart/index.html

I suggest you build the kart in #1 which has a good outline of what is
needed. Once that is built, you can modify it and attach the lawnmower
engine.
Unfortunately I don't have a complete list of materials required. If you
go over the two webpages above, you will see what you need.