[Kartbuilding] hey bro

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Nov 12 22:48:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply.
I'm glad you found the www.kartbuilding.net website useful.

A go-kart running on hydrogen sounds interesting and a little difficult!
There is a lot of extra work required on a kart to have full suspension.
Make sure you really need suspension before you go making everything.

If you are going to use suspension, then I suggest you look at the
following page:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/19/video-on-making-a-go-kart-with-suspension/
It has a video on making a kart with suspension.

I hope this helps.