[Kartbuilding] gokart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Fri Nov 20 22:10:23 GMT 2009

Hi Gareth,

No, I don't sell gokart kits. Your best bet would be to look on ebay and
google for them.

Regarding costs, typically they would be as follows:
100cc Motorbike engine with clutch and 4 gears = 100 Euros.
Steel Tubing for the Kart = 30 Euros
4 Wheels = (all dependant on type) Probably looking at 30 Euros each for a
new wheel (pnuematic with metal hub).
Nuts and Bolts = 20 Euros.
Welding Rods = 10 Euros.