[Kartbuilding] Chassis Design

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Oct 26 17:37:56 GMT 2009

Hi Craig,

As for as building the kart in SolidWorks, I suggest to make the chassis
as one part. Then you can take the chassis into an assembly, and add the
front steering arms, rear and front axles etc. It is easiest to make the
chassis using the Weldments feature in a SolidWorks Part.

If you could send on a copy of your design and findings that would be
great. I'm interested to see what type of chassis you come up with.