[Kartbuilding] Thanks

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Aug 2 17:49:01 IST 2010

Hi Art,

Thanks for your email. Yes, that is an excellent suggestion regarding the
"stop block" on the front pivoting axle of the wooden kart.

I've added it to the bottom of the page for the kart plans.
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

If you've any photos of the kart, feel free to forward them on, and I can
put them on the kartbuilding.net website to help others.

Thanks for the tip again.

-steve