[Kartbuilding] Wooden go kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Aug 25 00:11:48 IST 2010

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for the photo. If you have any more photos, it would be great if
you could email them on. I can then add them to the kartbuilding gallery
at: http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/
so other people and get ideas.

I had someone recently enquiring about the drive connection on this wooden
go-kart. See: http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2010-July/000880.html
It might give you some extra information.

I had a 3.5HP briggs and stratton lawnmower engine on the wooden go-kart I
made. I got 25mph with it. That was quite fast for the wooden kart with
the front steering setup.

If you have any questions, just drop us an email.