[Kartbuilding] plans?

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Jul 8 21:13:39 IST 2010

Hi,

You are correct. Not all lawnmower engines have a throttle cable and lever
on the lawnmower. However all lawnmower engines have a butterfly valve on
the carburetor. It is possible to setup a cable to adjust this valve on
the engine to control the speed of the engine.

Take a read of:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2008-July.txt

If you take a few photos of your lawnmower engine and email them to me, I
can point out the valve and how to setup a cable to control the speed.

-steve