[Kartbuilding] Kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Mar 29 20:45:30 IST 2010

Hi Renato,

Thanks for your email.

You should be able to download parts for the racing kart at the bottom of
this page:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

You should be able to open them with SolidWorks.

As for the solidworks chassis on the kartbuilding blog at:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/category/chassis-design/
I don't have any of the parts in 3D for that particular kart.

See also a Kart Buggy in solidworks at:
http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/secure/download-model.aspx?catalogid=171&id=134209