[Kartbuilding] Off roader

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Oct 12 20:17:15 IST 2010

 Hi Marv,

You're all set now! I know that getting a Welder was the turning point
in my kart building. I moved away from wood towards metal. I got a load
of metal from reinforced steel from a building site that I used to make
various mountings etc. (8mm steel bar).

It took a little while for me to get up to speed with welding. A friend
of my Uncles showed me how to weld properly. Before that all my welding
was lumpy and not good. After an hour of guidance I was all set.

Let us know how the off-road kart goes. It should be a lot of fun and
learning :)

-steve