[Kartbuilding] re drawings

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Oct 14 21:50:51 IST 2010

 Hi Dave,

Please find attached the DWG files for the racing kart. They are all in
a single Zip file. Let me know if you've any issues opening the Zip file.
I've also the Zip file of the DWGs on the kartbuilding website at:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/dwg/Main_Racing-Kart_Complete-DWG-Format.zip

They should open up fine in AutoCAD 2000 or later. The scale should be
correct, check against the dimensions to be sure. The units are in
millimetres.

Note: There is a new Draftsight program which will open any version of
AutoCAD file native. See www.draftsight.com if you're interested. It's
only a small download, and its free.

Best of luck with the kart.

-steve