[Kartbuilding] Racing kart Plans

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sat Oct 23 13:48:27 IST 2010

Hi Ian,

Rose end bearings, are also called "Tie Rod End Bearings". They are
available on that northerntool website. See:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_23631_23631

On one of my karts, I did not bother to use rose-end-bearings. I simply
bolted the track rod to the steering arm. See:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/Off-Road_Kart/DSC04627.JPG.html
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/Off-Road_Kart/DSC04591.JPG.html (top
right corner).