[Kartbuilding] Great Work

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Feb 6 15:54:38 GMT 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for your email and comments on the kartbuilding.net website.
Typically I adapt kart designs myself to suit the engine. It would be sure
interesting if your trying to build a four-wheel drive kart! There would
be a lot of work in that. It might be easiest to make the kart bigger and
use parts from a car.

If you get any photos, feel free to email them on, I'd sure be interested
to see how you set things up.