[Kartbuilding] Querry regarding chassis design

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Jul 4 22:09:11 IST 2011

Hi Gaurav,

For chassis design, take a read of the following webpages:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/The_NatSKA_Guide_to_Karts_and_Karting/Pages-1-10-11-12-13-Chassis-Design.pdf
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2009-October/000780.html

You should also research what types of chassis are used in waste
compaction machines currently. They probably are more like truck chassis
than kart chassis. In that case you should search for truck chassis photos
to give you an idea. (mostly ladder type chassis with channel section).