[Kartbuilding] collaboration request

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Tue Mar 8 19:48:58 GMT 2011

Hi Amy,

Sure, if you get a little done, I will create a webpage on
kartbuilding.net for you.

I haven't heard of eMachineShop.com but I've come across other sites
such as shapeways.com where you upload a 3D model. But in the case of
shapeways.com, they do a 3d print of the model which wouldn't be much
good for you. I'm sure if you looked around there would be companies
willing to manufacture your parts.