[Kartbuilding] Speed

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon May 2 15:42:26 IST 2011

Hi Conor,

Depending on the power of the lawnmower engine and the size of the belts
and pulleys, the Wooden Kart should do around 30mph.

There are photos and a video submitted from fellow kartbuilder. You can
find them at:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/Marvins-Kart-with-Lawnmower-Engine/

If you have any questions, just ask.