[Kartbuilding] solidworks download

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 6 23:47:34 GMT 2012

Hi Darren,

The direct link to the 3d SolidWorks Parts and Assembly of the racing
kart is:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/solidworks/Kart_Solidworks.zip

After downloading this file, you need to right-click on the Zip file and
go "Extract All". Then inside the folder will be all the Parts and
Assembly used.

You can download and install the free eDrawings viewer to open the files
and see if they work ok:
http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/ed/download.htm

If you are still having issues, try using a different computer.