[Kartbuilding] racing kart plans.

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Feb 5 12:02:36 GMT 2012

Hi Diane,

There are racing kart plans on the main "kartbuilding.net" website which
the blog you read compliments.

See:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

If you go down through them links, there are PDF documents of all parts of
the racing go-kart. This should be what you are looking for.

If you have any questions, just drop us an email.