[Kartbuilding] Plans for building own go-cart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Jul 5 00:20:23 IST 2012

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your email. Yes, you can freely use the designs and
information to build a go-cart from the www.kartbuilding.net website.
All the designs for go-carts are on the kartbuilding.net website and all
of which are made free to whoever wants to use them.

If you have any specific question on an area of building the cart, feel
free to drop us an email.