[Kartbuilding] go karts (who wouldve guessed)

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Jul 5 00:58:14 IST 2012

Hi Grant,

Getting a stick (arc) welder is a better idea. It will take a little
practise to perfect the welding, but you will get it. If you know anyone
else who welds, then get them to show you a few things. A few tips and
watching someone weld and point out where you are going wrong will really
help.

The cheap stick welders are ok. I find that they can overheat quickly
after a few welding rods have been used. Still it should do the job
nicely.

Best of luck with the frame :)
-Steve