[Kartbuilding] need help

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Oct 11 21:03:31 IST 2012

Hi,

The only kart plans I would have suitable would be the General Purpose
Off-Road Kart.
See: http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

You can adjust the above plans to incorporate what specifications you
have outlined.
The only thing new, would be putting brakes on the front sub axles.
It would be possible to put disc brakes on the front stub axles as on:
http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/faxle.htm