[Kartbuilding] Regarding power transmission

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jan 6 12:17:29 GMT 2013

Hi Anbu,

Just looking at those specs, I cannot say if the gearbox is sequential
shift. If it is a motorbike engine then it will be a sequential shift,
as it is operated by the drivers left foot.
If the engine is not sequential shift, then you cannot adjust it
afterwards. You would want to choose the engine and gearbox the way you
want it in the beginning.