[Kartbuilding] Help

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue May 28 21:44:29 IST 2013

Hi Terry,

I'm glad you like the design and information on the kartbuilding.net
website.

I'm not sure if the kart you were looking at was:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/

It would be ideal for your daughter, especially if she is light. Also
this kart can be made with common DIY tools and does not need any
complicated welding.
There is also a 3D Model of this wooden kart at:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/eDrawings_wooden_push_cart/Wooden-Push-Cart-eDrawing.exe
It may help you.

You can cut the steering wheel from some plywood. It is then screwed to
some solid steel bar.
See:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/JPG_wooden_push_cart/Sheet-8_Bonnet-Assembly-1.jpg
You should be able to get this Solid Steel bar from your local hardware
store.
See the following parts list and sourcing of the parts:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/JPG_wooden_push_cart/Sheet-2_Exploded-View-Parts-List.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions.