[Kartbuilding] My go kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Oct 20 20:56:54 IST 2014

Hi Phillip,

Any local DIY / Hobby / Metalwork guy will be able to make this up for you.
Ask some neighbours and you should be able to get it done no problem.

Even if you ask at a local hardware store - they should be able to put
you in touch with someone who can make two front stub axles for you.
You could ask a Metalwork teacher in a local high school also.