[Kartbuilding] Interested in plans for kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Oct 20 21:21:59 IST 2014

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid I don't have plans or Parts List for an Electric Go-Kart.
A fellow kart builder made an electric kart and allowed me to upload a
document he wrote on it.
See: http://kartbuilding.net/other_karts/Making_an_Electric_Vehicle.pdf

Apart from that, in my opinion, there is not much different in terms of
the steering, axles and chassis from an Electric Kart to that of a
normal kart.
Two common sets of ordinary plans can be found on the kartbuilding.net
website. See:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html
http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm

If you have any specific questions, just drop us an email.